The one who writes shall live forever in the pages of immortality.
Words are his blood. Bones are the paper. Pen is his friend. Passion, his secret.
A writer finds his comfort in his loneliness. In books you will find his heart.
The sun isn't shinning today. Clouds tell me it is going to rain soon. So I stay home. I'm drinking a coffee and suddenly I'm haunted. Haunted by the fear. Fear of the flames. Fear of the truth. Fear of losing you.
Human beings always fear their death. Poor man is the one who thinks that there is still enough time to make his stay worthwhile.
I send you a message. You tell me you miss me. I tell you I'm coming. What are we if we don't have someone to love? Someone to wake up to. Someone worth suffering for. Someone to stand by us. We are nothing.
So I need you. I need us. Please stay. Stay not because I'm nothing but yes because we are everything. Everything a man could ever need. Everything a man could wish for. I need you. Tell me you need me too. Tell me you need us. And everything we do.
The one who dreams shall never be forgotten. The one who cries shall always be heard. Shall the world be changed by the kid who dares to fight. By the kid who lets education be his weapon. Fight kid, fight.
I keep my faith in Humanity. I keep my faith in every man who is willing to improve not only him, but also the people around him. Maybe one day we will wake up to see that we have sunk our own boat. Or maybe not. It's always too soon until it is too late.
I wish I could stay a little longer by your side. Because you light up the darkest of my nights. Because you are you and not them. Because you will always be my favourite hello. And my hardest goodbye. I love you.

                                       

                                                                          Tiago Sousa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog